Monday, December 28, 2009

Turkey Day!

I love Thanksgiving, or should I say, I love indulging in sweet-potato casserole while surrounded by wonderful family. However, this Thanksgiving was super special...it was Logan's first Thanksgiving! We enjoyed the Holiday with my Dad's side of the family and it was such a fun time. Logan enjoyed all of the company, and even some of the Thanksgiving treats. He is a canned cranberry sauce fan just like his momma!

Grandma fed him his first bites of Thanksgiving dinner. Every time she would open her mouth to take a bite, our little birdy would open his mouth for a bite:

Here is a picture of our homemade high chair...when in a pinch, improvise!


Funny faces of the day caught on film:

After dinner, we attempted to get a family picture for our Christmas card. However, it was not as easy as we thought it would be:

First, it was a blinking issue

Then a, "I'd rather talk to the dog on the other side of the fence" issue


But, with some patience, we got the perfect picture!

Gobble, Gobble! It was a fabulous Thanksgiving!

No comments: