Monday, December 28, 2009

Halloween!

Our first Halloween! Honestly, we didn't know what to do as Logan is too young to trick or treat, but is old enough to enjoy some sort of Halloween festivity. Luckily the Wier family came to our rescue. They invited us to their home to pass out candy to cute trick or treaters while Reagan and Logan played. Then we left the sleeping angels with a sitter while we (and by we, I mean Dianne, Russell and Derek NOT me) enjoyed haunted houses. I am not a haunted house fan...never have been. After being chased with a chain saw exiting a haunted house at the age of 8, I was scarred for life! So you might wonder, what fun is it to sit and wait while others get scared out of their minds...and to that I would answer, plenty of fun. For one, I enjoy knowing that others are having fun and two, I enjoy knowing that I am not the one being scared. However, the cool thing about this haunted house place is that they had a live band and kettle corn. The kettle corn was way better than the band, but it was amusing people-watching! Overall, it was a super fun night and I truly enjoyed introducing Halloween fun to Logan and then hanging out with our super-sweet friends. Here are pictures of Logan in his Halloween costume. He was a super-hero, complete with boots and a cape!

No comments: