Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All of the 1st's lead up to the 1st birthday!

December 11th, 2008 was one of the most exciting days for us. This was the day we welcomed Logan into the world. What a joyous day, but my how time flies! Here we are one year later celebrating his first birthday. I must say that I envisioned what his 1st birthday party would look like more than I envisioned my own wedding! I knew the exact colors I wanted and what the cake just had to look like (I'm talking about the birthday here, not the wedding). Everything turned out perfect! Thanks to my wonderful husband and Dad for their patience in getting the balloons into a truck cab that was two sizes too small for the number of brightly colored balloons I ordered. Thanks to my Mom for her patience while I delegated random tasks to her the morning of the party. And thanks to Derek's parents and our friends for joining us to celebrate Logan's 1st birthday!

Before the party, we wanted to introduce Logan to his own piece of cake. So here is a picture of him enjoying his pre-party cake the day before:

The Birthday party!

Logan's Cake:


A classic picture of Logan crying while his sweet little friends gather around him (Logan was not a fan of icing on his face):


The Birthday boy and friends:

1 comment:

Shelley said...

The sceaming pic of him with the cake is classic! I think it's so funny seeing all the kids so 100 different directions..Good times! Love ya!