It is official, I cannot resist the pouty bottom lip! When that bottom lip sticks out and the frown sets in, I will get Logan whatever he wants. If he could talk and ask for a brand new car, I would totally buy it for him. Yup, the one who thought they would be the strong parent that could resist those sweet faces is the first one to give in! However, I am not ashamed to admit it. Logan has Derek and I wrapped around his precious little finger and we wouldn't have it any other way right now. This attitude will probably change when the temper tantrum phase sets in, so for now we will enjoy spoiling him.
Below is the progression of the pouty lip. We could not resist getting pictures of this as it is sad and precious all in one shot!

However, after all of the above, he always comes back to this:

No comments:
Post a Comment