Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Little Buddy!

Can I just say that I love being the Mom of a little boy. Not that little girls aren't precious and not that I wouldn't love to have one in the future, but I truly love having my little buddy. He is my running buddy and I truly feel that he will always be a "momma's boy" at heart (in the good way, of course). As many of you know, I am blessed to be able to stay home with Logan. Some days it is exhausting, but most days I am full to the brim with smiles. Logan and I have our schedule down pretty well, but he is flexible (as I recently learned). And he does so well when we run errands together. I LOVE running errands, truly I do. So to have my little buddy run errands with me is so much fun. While I do prefer drive-thru errands and wish every store offered drive-thru services due to the weight of his carrier, it is honestly not bad running around a store with him in the basket smiling at me. I used to be self-conscious about talking out loud to Logan while cruising down the aisles at Kroger, but now I just talk away! He loves it and I enjoy the interaction. Plus I get to teach him new words like "apple," "pickles," and mommy's favorite, "chocolate ice cream!" So here is a picture of my little buddy surrounded by groceries at the check-out today:

No comments: