Thursday, June 11, 2009

How time flies!


Logan is 6 months old today! My, how time flies. Logan is a 17 pound, happy baby with a wonderful temperament. There are days when he can be very demanding, but on most days he is pretty chilled out and full of smiles. We are blessed (in so many ways). Life with Logan is wonderful! Plus it helps that I have an amazing husband who always jumps in with a helping hand. I always knew Derek was the perfect match for me, but he is also a super Dad to Logan. It has been amazing to watch Logan grow as well as watch Derek and I grow into parents over these past 6 months. I am sure many of you already have funny stories about us and our first time parenting adventures, but we couldn't be happier finding our way on this path.
So here are some of Logan's fun adventures and accomplishments:

*Logan can sit up (when you put him in the sitting position)!

*Logan loves his solid foods! I would have to say that carrots and squash are his favorite.

*Logan made a new friend, Max, my parents cat. Max was so wonderful with Logan, even when he grabbed his tail. Logan definitely "had the kitty by the tail!"



*Toes are the new pacifier!


*He looks forward to bath time every night at 6pm (plus this is the time when Derek gets home from work, so Logan just has a grand time sharing laughs with Daddy in his rubber ducky tub)

*Swimming Pool meet Logan




*During out trip to San Marcos, we enjoyed another outdoor concert

*Logan invents a time machine...or should I say, he enjoys a new "ride"

Logan seems to learn something new everyday, whether it is a new sound (squealing is his newest one and it makes us laugh every time) or how to hold a sippy cup. It is so neat to watch him grow and discover the world around him. He also tends to teach me something new everyday. My little buddy is 6 months old...happy half-birthday!

No comments: