
Baby feet are one of the most precious things to look at. They are so small and cute, and I personally can't wait to pull Logan's socks off so I can play with his feet. Those little toes curl up when I tickle the bottom of his feet, and we even took a picture of just his feet. However, I learned something new this week...cute, little baby feet can be stinky feet. How can this be? Logan was sitting on my lap this weekend, feet facing me and I noticed a stinky smell. At first I thought it was Derek's feet, because it usually is (ah, the joys of marriage). Then after a closer smell, I discovered it was Logan's feet that were stinky. Now, for those of you that are asking, "doesn't she bathe this sweet child?" Yes, I do and I even focus on his hands and feet, which is why I was so shocked at the stinkiness. Upon my discovery, Derek and I started laughing and Derek was so proud that apparently his stinky feet had been passed down to his son (anyone wonder what my house will smell like with those two in the future, yuck!). Once the laughing passed and the smell entered my nose again, I promptly washed his feet. So, now we were curious how his feet got stinky...do babies sweat? We guessed that since it is winter and Logan is always in feetie jammies or socks, his feet don't get a chance to breathe...so hence the stinkiness. Do they make baby odor eaters?

No comments:
Post a Comment