
Yes, I am blogging about a handbag, but for good reason. As some of you know I have had diaper bag drama since I found out I was prego. I did not want the boxy diaper bag with Winnie the Pooh on it, but I also didn't want to spend a fortune on the super cute baby bags. Oh, the dilemma. However, after months of searching and many handbag returns, I found THE bag. To further add to my drama, I wanted a diaper bag that looked like a handbag, which essentially meant I needed to find a handbag that worked as a diaper bag. The bag had to have a place to organize my items, plenty of room for Logan's things and pockets to hold the bottles up-right. Not too easy to find that in the handbag department, but this weekend I did! And, the bag was half off with an additional 30% off, it's like the handbag gods looked down on me that day. I feel like a whole new woman!
No comments:
Post a Comment