We created this blog mostly to keep family and friends informed on our pregnancy and Baby D. However, I just had to share a quick blurb on one of our favorite hobbies...our garden! Our future plan is for Baby D to have a section of the garden that is his or hers. In this section, our sweet child can plant anything he or she wants and can enjoy watching everything grow.
So with that insight as to the overall meaning of the garden to our family, I wanted to share some funny pictures and pictures of what we have grown. This year we have grown/are growing: Watermelon, Corn, Okra, Strawberries, Peaches, Carrots, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Peppers and Giant Pumpkins which Derek is hoping will reach their 400lb potential. When we pick the first vegetable of each crop, we take a picture. In true Deckard style, these pictures are never serious and usually involve a tomato as a nose, carrots as ears and the dogs. I am sure Baby D will help us take some cute pictures next year!
Enjoy!
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment