Sunday, April 18, 2010

Welcome the new Backyardigan, Logan

It's official...we now have the beginnings of a kiddo-friendly backyard. I am not a person who likes clutter, so I was a little reluctant to start putting a lot of toys in the backyard. However, when we saw this slide set at Buy Buy Baby, I knew it was a "must-have!" I also knew it had to come home with us because we couldn't get Logan off of it in the store. The moment he saw it, the slide was his! We had to really convince him that the slide was coming home with us before he would relinquish his grip on the show-room floor model.

Also, Logan LOVES to play outside. I think we showed him too many episodes of the Backyardigans! He already has a farmer's tan, which is hilarious! Everyday when we get home he runs straight to the backyard and wants to slide.

Here are some pictures of Logan and Derek enjoying the new toy:






No comments: