I love being a teacher for so many reasons, but one reason I love being a teacher is Spring Break! I truly enjoyed the time with Logan and Derek, as well as our adventure to Glenrose. We had a wonderful time with our sweet friends, the Wiers, and enjoyed seeing some animals at the drive-thru safari.

Fossil Rim (Note: The zebras were VERY friendly, as you can see!)
Before we began our adventure to the safari, Derek and I were a little bummed because the passenger side window in my car was not working. We were concerned that Logan would miss feeding some of the animals if they were on the passenger side versus the driver's side. However, Jesus was looking down on us that day and enabled my passenger window to work for one day only...and that was on safari day! No joke, we said a prayer in the car thanking Jesus for fixing our window so that our child could truly enjoy everything about the drive-thru safari. It's the little blessings right? :)
On with the adventure...Logan was so thrilled to be riding in the front seat with us, first of all. He then quickly figured out the process of throwing food out the window for the animals (this was his favorite part). It was so neat to watch his face light up as the animals came closer to the car!
Here are some pictures from our adventure in Glen Rose:
Enjoying Tres Rios
Fossil Rim (Note: The zebras were VERY friendly, as you can see!)

No comments:
Post a Comment