We are now a family of three and a Great Dane! Being parents to Logan is one of the greatest adventures, and he continues to open our eyes each day to all of the wonders this world holds. We love our life and feel extremely blessed!
Since Logan has started smiling, we cannot get enough of it! He is a little ham and puts his whole body into the smile. So I have to share a few of my favorite smile pictures.
He is SO cute!!! I can't wait to get together and meet him! By they way, thank you for our gift! We love it! :) I have class next weekend then the next is joes b-day but after that, let's get together!
1 comment:
He is SO cute!!! I can't wait to get together and meet him! By they way, thank you for our gift! We love it! :) I have class next weekend then the next is joes b-day but after that, let's get together!
Post a Comment