Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Well, I will be 34 weeks on Monday, which means only 6 weeks or less until Logan makes his arrival! How the time has flown. Before we know it, Logan will be in our arms and we will officially be know as Mommy and Daddy. We are so excited to meet our sweet son, and we honestly say that everyday to each other. Everything is ready for him, including his bag being packed for the hospital. And as usual, I over packed! I am not quiet sure if he will need 3 blankets, 2 burp clothes, 4 outfits and 3 pairs of socks, but we are prepared. I also think my parents are even packed and ready for the moment I call and say "It's time!" This sweet boy will be surrounded by so many that love him.

I have included the 33 week pictures, and the growth spurt has kicked in for both Logan and myself! I never knew my skin could stretch this much and the scary thing is, I still have 6 weeks to go. Our bodies are truly amazing!

Derek and I want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you happily look back on this year and all of the blessings. I know we sure do! Be safe in your travels and enjoy all of the Thanksgiving goodies.

No comments: