
I must say that Logan and I have
been spoiled the past few weeks! My sweet "stilletto club" friends threw a baby shower this past w
eekend and it was amazing. The decorations were jungle theme and laughter filled the room (especially during the diaper game). It was wonderful to have my Mom and best friend in town from San Marcos, and it was a beautiful morning spent with friends. Logan will be truly lucky to have all of these "aunties" to love on him.
been spoiled the past few weeks! My sweet "stilletto club" friends threw a baby shower this past w
eekend and it was amazing. The decorations were jungle theme and laughter filled the room (especially during the diaper game). It was wonderful to have my Mom and best friend in town from San Marcos, and it was a beautiful morning spent with friends. Logan will be truly lucky to have all of these "aunties" to love on him.
After the shower, we headed to the Arboretum to enjoy the Pumpkin festival. My Mom had the cute idea for Lindsey and I to take pictures with pumpkins and our lil' pumpkins. I know one day Logan will look at these pictures and think one of two things...my Mom was so fun or my Mom is so dorky...I think the second statement might be more on target. Back to the present, the day was perfect! The weather was beautiful and we all enjoyed our time amongst the flowers. I am excited for Derek and I to take Logan there next Spring!
So we are now in final preparations for sweet Logan. We received word that he could make his entrance a little sooner than expected, so we are getting ready! This weekend the carseat base will go in the car and I will try not to get distracted with daydreaming of Logan sitting back there while I'm driving. And I am going to wash his clothes and sheets. My first load of baby laundry...I am so excited and emotional about it.
Logan is doing great! He now plays with Derek every morning and night. They play a game where Derek presses where his feet are and Logan kicks back. It is so cute, and the bond between Father and Son has started. Logan is also making me laugh with his daily hiccups! Lindsey and Shelley had told me about the hiccups they experience with their own pregnancies and I would always ask what they felt like. Well, now I know and I see why they smiled when their sweet babies hiccupped. It is really cute!

Other than that, all is well! I have included a picture of Polly and Sam as they are still a very important part of our family. Sam is taller than Polly by at least an inch or two, and is still growing! We will be installing baby gates soon, not for Logan, but to keep the dogs from completely covering him in drool. I'm sure they will all love each other!

No comments:
Post a Comment