It is official, Baby D, has more than a nickname! Logan is the first name of our sweet son. We are still working on the middle name, but we are so excited about his first name that we have already put it on his nursery wall. I just love hearing the sound of his name, Logan!
Another exciting moment is that we finished the nursery this weekend! "Camp Logan" is ready for safari visitors and we couldn't be more pleased with how it all turned out. Our vision is literally on the walls, and I think I have given Derek a million hugs and kisses today for all of his hard work. His craftsmanship and creativity truly turned Logan's room into a place for adventures. Logan can enjoy a giraffe, zebra, monkey, lion and even a working nightlight lantern!
Logan is now 14 inches long and weighs approximately a pound and a half. He is extremely active, and Derek and I already enjoy playing with him and talking to him. We play this Winnie the Pooh song for him at night before we go to bed and he just kicks away. Those are my favorite moments! We just love this little boy with all of our hearts already and are so excited about his arrival in a few months. I think even Sam and Polly will be excited when he gets here. They both love to lay their heads on my belly and I can only assume they are listening to his heartbeat. I love our little family and am so looking forward to our newest addition, Logan!
Logan is now 14 inches long and weighs approximately a pound and a half. He is extremely active, and Derek and I already enjoy playing with him and talking to him. We play this Winnie the Pooh song for him at night before we go to bed and he just kicks away. Those are my favorite moments! We just love this little boy with all of our hearts already and are so excited about his arrival in a few months. I think even Sam and Polly will be excited when he gets here. They both love to lay their heads on my belly and I can only assume they are listening to his heartbeat. I love our little family and am so looking forward to our newest addition, Logan!
We are also excited to our upcoming adventures of Baby Basic classes, and of course some wonderful visitors in October, including my parents, other family and sweet friends! I am looking forward to enjoying these next few months spending quality time with those that mean the most in our lives and will mean the most in Logan's life. We are truly blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment