This weekend we purchased all that is needed to get the nursery ready for Baby Boy D and I have a feeling it is going to look great! Derek has a lot of projects ahead of him, but he is excited to get started. I have included the before pictures of the nursery. It looks like a construction site right now, but the transformation will be wonderful! One thing I wanted to note are the matching Mommy and Son rocking chairs. The big rocking chair is the one my Mom rocked me in as a baby and the little rocking chair was Derek's when he was little. We are so lucky to have both of these items in the baby's room.
I have also included the latest pictures of my prego belly. I can feel our baby boy just about everyday and it is the neatest thing! Although, the other day I felt a new feeling and wasn't sure if I should say ouch or laugh when he kicked. I am sure there are many more of those new sensations to come!
I would like to send out a thank you to all of our wonderful friends and family! You all have honestly made this pregnancy so special for us. Between my friends that indulge in greasy food with me to the ones that are helping us figure out all of the baby items we need, thank you! And a special thank you to our families who listen to us go on and on about all of the little stuff we are experiencing as well as watch the DVD of our son with us. I also have three prego friends, Kim, Shelley and Lindsey who have been so wonderful to talk with about all of the weird pregnancy stuff that happens. We love all of you and are so blessed to have you in our lives!

No comments:
Post a Comment