Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Zoo and Burgers in the Car!

The weather is so nice, so we decided to take a trip to the Forth Worth Zoo! Logan seemed to enjoy looking at all of the animals, however I think he enjoyed starring at the water features more. If I had to take a guess, I would say that Logan will end up doing something with water for his future career. The sweet child has always been fascinated with water, running, standing, you name it, he loves it! However, I think the most exciting part of the Zoo was his first train ride. The wind in his mohawk and the smile on his face, was just the cutest thing!
Our first family trip to the zoo

Logan and the monkeys



The penguins loved looking at all of the babies

Logan riding the train

After the zoo, Derek and I decided to try one of our burger places...Fred's Texas Cafe. However, Logan wanted to no part of it, as he was super tired. So, we pulled the classic parent trick, get the food to go and jet out the door. So, we enjoyed our chipotle burger in the car while Logan napped in his car seat. A good burger is good, no matter if it's on a plate or out of a Styrofoam container. Plus the ambiance of the Mazda and a Target parking lot really added to the experience.

No comments: