So, today we finally have painters painting our living room. We could never figure out how to paint 26 ft. walls without one of us ending up in the ER. And with Logan napping and the need to be out of the way of the painters, I am upstairs blogging for the first time in a while. I appreciate the emails asking me when I was going to post more pictures of our little pumpkin, Logan. I didn't realize we had a loyal following. :)
Logan's latest stats...He is 10 months old, weighs over 20 lbs and is crawling like a champ! He loves to crawl around and pull up on anything, but he always laughs when he pulls up on Mom or Dad. Somehow we are just the funniest people he knows, and I love it! Logan is, as usual, all smiles. He smiles at strangers, at us, at the dogs and even at the Backyardigans on TV! He is also making all sorts of new babbles and I think his first word might be "dog." When he wants to gets the dogs' attention, he lets out a "dah" sound. He loves it when they give him kisses, and he enjoys sharing his food.
Here are some pictures of our little sweet pea:
Logan driving the car - I think sticking out your tongue at bad drivers is the best way to do it!

Logan Playing in his crib
Boys and their toys

No comments:
Post a Comment