
Okay, so I finally had to give in and pick out a highchair. The Bumbo on the table just wasn't cutting it anymore. Honestly, this decision had been giving me a bit of grief as I was not sure if I wanted the sleek wooden highchair or the one with all the bells and whistles. At first I thought, "he is only going to eat in this chair, why go overboard?" Well, luckily I decided to go with something other than the basic restaurant style highchair. Highchairs are awesome! I can roll Logan around the kitchen with me and expose him to new adventures. Earlier this week, Logan learned how to make homemade salsa and croutons. I think he was more interested in his teething biscuit than Mommy talking about chopping tomatoes and setting the temperature on the oven. However, his brain is a little sponge, so I love talking to him about his environment and what we are doing.
I find it amazing how a new gadget can change everything! Who knew a highchair would come in so handy and be just the thing we were missing

.
No comments:
Post a Comment