Goodbye to the days of shopping for Logan's presents (or other children's gifts) while he is in the shopping cart. For his birthday and Christmas this past year, we were able to get all of his presents while he was with us. He would play with them in the cart and then we would "hide" them when we got home. Logan was not phased one bit, and seemed quiet surprised when he opened those same gifts.
However, this clever plan no longer works. We purchased these bears for sweet Caroline and Carson. I had them sitting on the counter so that I would remember to take them with me as I walked out the door that morning. I honestly thought Logan wouldn't even notice the bears...wrong! Not only did he notice the bears, he reached with all his might to get them off the counter. And here's what happened....

No comments:
Post a Comment